• Our business conduct will include the highest level of honesty, ethics, and moral correctness. We will not compromise employees, customers, or our company.
• People are our most fantastic resource. Be proud of your work and accountable for your actions and attitude.
• Be honest, fair, and trustworthy in your daily activities and business relationships.
• Do not engage in any activity that could question the company's honesty, impartiality, or reputation.
• Do not engage in any conduct that creates a conflict of interest or even an impression of a conflict of interest for you or the company.
• Foster an environment where all employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
• Conduct business fairly, impartially, ethically, and in complete compliance with all applicable laws.
• Promptly report any improper, illegal, or unethical conduct to management or the company's other appropriate channels.
• When striving for excellence, recognize that what we do and how we do it is just as important as the results obtained.
• Maintain the highest level of integrity when dealing with our customers, suppliers, competitors, local communities, and employees.
• Conduct all operations safely to minimize the risk of injury to employees and the public and minimize the overall impact on the environment.
UCH employees are committed to "doing the right thing in the right way." Each day we strive to make this part of our culture and to ensure that this approach takes precedence over short-term profits. To achieve this, we avoid actions or activities that could call into question our reputation, integrity, or impartiality. In every relationship with third parties, clients, and suppliers, we adhere to our contracts and fulfill our agreements through collaboration. In addition, we are committed to delivering our products and services on time, within budget, and according to requirements and specifications.
UHC is an organization that acknowledges, respect, and empathize with people of all different identifiers, such as race, socioeconomic status, gender identity and expression, education, age, ability, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, language, nationality, and religion. We affirm and honor the lived experiences of others, willingly challenge inherited beliefs and ideologies, and consequently learn, grow, and serve.